फ्लोटिंग आइकॉन

Thursday 31 December 2015

Annual Training Camp 2014 , 2 Maha Engg Reg , IIT Bombay


The Annual Training Camp of 2 Maharashtra  Engineer Regiment NCC , IIT Bombay  was held from 2 December to 11 December 2014

I was busy in my dissertation field work thus couldnot attend the initial days , I joined from day 3 .

CHM S.N. Ahire (master of all trades)

Doshivakil college,Raigad SW poses at powai lake

IIT Bombay NCC

detail ready to fire

sadhak aims

ek bhi nahi laga !!!

Sadhak @ IITB


Fire power 0.22 Mark II


Senior JCO Khandalkar

JCO Hasanbhai 

Second last day was the most eventful ,the night before we had practiced till late night how to assemble & disassemble a 7.62 SLR. The sequence Magazine -> cock once-> body -> cover -> bridge lock -> lock the body -> gas plug -> piston ring
I the morning I reached early coz we were to be given satch , black shoes , & rank stripes for shoulder .Satch & shoes were ditched only got the stripes . Now I was a senior under officer .

Events were Guard mounting & Drill Square test & debate .



Morning of the last day , I went at the ground , there I found Junior under officer Swarupa, senior of Doshi Vakil SW I asked her if she had her breakfast .She instead smartly greeted me with a good morning and a salute , not accustomed to so much curtsy I greeted her back .

Later I saw she had dressed up for greeting the CO & would ecsort him to the stage .
Eventual she was judged the best cadet (blushing when declared) , having won almost all events . She was promoted to the rank of senior under officer , we were both now the same.
Best Cadet SUO Swarupa with her SW cadets


Group photo was clicked , closing address given, laddus distributed{I didnt eat as usual continuing with my little sankalp }, prizes distributed.

Then  clicking of photos started . I too managed to get a few . I clicked with most of the stripped seniors .

Then the parting & crying of the SW started , girls crying while hugging each other . JD was cheerful . IIT not interested at all .

Has a word with few non IIT SD , came to know they were hardcore NCC guys with aim to join the forces . Shotage of euipment , seniors passing shoes to juniors , seniors taking classes by referring to the NCC handbook & instructors visiting only a day before the exam .

Taking with Swarupa  , she is doing her B.Sc. & plans to join the forces (not very good academically ). She didnt have any email to sent her the photographs so I took that of SD DV senior .
{contact via it }.


I advised them to give IIT JAM after their B.Sc.

She was leat comfortable in english , & little in hindi breaking into marathi whereever possible . We were conversing in different languages she in Marathi , me in Hindi we were understanding each other well .(you picku marathi quite easily after staying here for 18 months).

after that I inquired whether lunch was available , it came out to be negative so I left bidding a final goodbye & ceremonial salute & handshake with Swarupa .

Thus ending the ATC 411 , 2 MER IITB

**********************************NOTE SADHAK CONTENT AHEAD****************
चाहे हाथ मिलाना हो , अथवा सलामी देना अथवा काम - सभी अहंकार के पोषण में सहायक लगे मुझे , देहाध्यास बढ़ाने  वाले |

स्पर्श सुख बहुत तबाही करता है !

jo swapna thi wo swaroopa hogayi gayi , jo swaroopa thi ho swapna ho gayi

kitna likhen ...........

is bar to zada hi macha diya 



Publishing in hurry , ek saal aise hi beet gaya 2sra camo bhi beet gaya

No comments:

Post a Comment